iDocMarket Site Terms
The information provided on this website is provided as a public service for general information only and does not constitute an official record. Official records should be obtained from the County. It should not be relied upon for any type of legal action or legal advice and should be independently verified before being used.
Please read this disclaimer carefully, and if you agree with its terms, check the "I agree to the above terms" checkbox and then click the "Continue" button to continue viewing and using the site. You are referred to as the "User".
1. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the accuracy of the data herein, its use or its interpretation. All data contained on this website is subject to change without notice. The Clerks, Tyler Technologies and anyone involved in providing, storing, retrieving, or displaying this information shall not be liable for any demand or claim, regardless of form or action, arising out of or incident to the posting of information, data or images on this website, the accessing or use of any information or data on this website, and/or the acts or omissions of any person or entity accessing or using any information from this website. Neither the Clerk nor the Clerk’s Office nor Tyler Technologies shall be held liable for the website’s or any website service’s lack of availability due to any foreseeable or unforeseeable circumstance. Maintenance may be performed on this website or any website service at any time, with or without notice or warning. By using this website or website service in any form, the User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Clerk’s and Tyler Technologies for any damage of any type that may be caused by the use of information on this website or website service.
2. It is strictly prohibited and a violation of this user agreement to systematically download or programmatically download data and other information obtained from electronic resources. The User agrees to access the information contained in the site manually and not programmatically by macro or other automated means. The User shall not use or access this Website or any Website Service in any manner that adversely affects the performance of this Website, any Website Service or any other system, or has any negative impact on the system. In the event it is determined that a User is downloading information in violation of this agreement, Tyler Technologies has the authority to deny access to the User.
3. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Website is restricted to authorized Users only. Attempting to access restricted areas without authorization is prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution. Users authorized to access a password protected area of the Website are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and account codes. The User agrees to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under User’s password or account.
4. The User will not disguise or "spoof" the origin of any information transmitted to this website. This includes but is not limited to falsification of IP address(es). When accessing this Website, the User will not alter, falsify or disguise any data that is normally automatically transmitted when a user connects to a website.
5. Maintenance may be performed on this Website or any Website Service at any time, with or without notice or warning.
7. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions or comments.